「手診養生」有聲讀物 "Traditional Chinese Palmistry" Audiobook
「手診養生」 - 有聲讀物
6. (DEMO) 乾區、道家神仙養生、静坐養生
10. 食療養生 、都市病養生
Traditional Chinese Palmistry - Audiobook
Author: Dr. Arthur Lo
Duration: 13 hours
- Link and Password to「Traditional Chinese Palmistry」Audio Streaming
Link for Audiobook Download
Includes all 10 classes of「Traditional Chinese Palmistry」(with the exception of Class #6, each class lasts 1.5 hours, for a total of 13 hours).
The 10 Classes cover the following topics:
- Introduction - What is "Yang Sheng" or the Maintenance of Good Health?
- I-Ching and Palmistry, "Zhen" (part of the palm), "Xun" (part of the palm)
- Different Strokes for Different Folks (when it comes to "Yang Sheng"), "Li" (part of the palm)
- "Yang Sheng" According to Buddhism
- "Yang Sheng" According to Buddism (II) and Taoism
- DEMO - "Qian" (part of the palm), Daoist and Other Ways of "Yang Sheng"
- "Kan" (part of the palm), Other Ways to "Yang Sheng"
- "Gen" (part of the palm), What is "Bi Zheng" (TCM illness caused by dampness characterized by numbness in limbs)
- "Ming Tang" (part of the palm), How You Can Improve Your Health Through Mindful Eating and Exercise
- How You Can Improve Your Health Through Mindful Eating and Exercise (II)